Terms & Conditions
- Booking can be done any time in advance but the same day night tour will be booked up to 3.00 pm and day tour can be booked a day before up to 8.00 pm.
- Monuments Closing and opening timings are regulated by the Govt.of Rajasthan, and the day tour and night has been designed in such a way to cover the distance as much as possible as per your convenience and by taking the next schedule timing into consideration , so Guests are requested to follow the Dogma Jaipur Safari schedule at the time of hop on and hop off the Dogma Jaipur Safari at respective monuments, otherwise the tour will be affected which results in fast jumping the places
- The Day Hangout- Monuments Destination Tour does not include Lion explore , The Lion Safari package cost will be extra due to its high demand and subject to the availability of the slot, Seasonal changes and restrictions.
- The value added services are complementary and subject to availability, it is not included in the package cost or ticket.
- The management reserves the rights to cancel the tour, discontinue the Dogma Jaipur Safari tour for any unforeseen circumstances. In arising such situation, the amount will be refunded within 1 week.
- The Transportation might be replaced if any unexpected break down happens to the Dogma Jaipur Safari, other alternative arrangements may be done to restore the tour.
- Departure and arrival will be tentative and be informed at the time of booking, Pick up and dropping charges from the hotel will extra besides the package.
- The seating arrangement will be strictly on first come first serve basis as to the time of booking the specific package.
- Above packages are our standard or normal tour itinerary, any alteration in the tour itinerary and hang out places are subject to change in any point of time due to the Rajasthan Transport Office regular guidelines, daily VIP movement and other important government and necessary movements on a regularly, any inconvenience are apologize for.
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will b e delivered only after realization of cheque.
- The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a)To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulat/Group are on tour and back.Dogma Jaipur Safari (A unit of Dogma Soft Limited) will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
- Minimum Bookings Will Be 30 Members
- Refund- Within 30 Days For Dogma Jaipur Safari By Any Mode
- Dogma Jaipur Safari has a specific route as per RTO Policy, will not be diverted for any reason whatsoever.
Contacting Dogma Jaipur Safari
If you have any question about these terms please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Dogma Soft Limited, 9/58, Back Of Hanuman Temple, Palika Bazar, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur. Rajasthan, India – 302017
Telephone : 7073464642
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.jaipursafari.in